Synergy Kahuna Review
The Synergy Kahuna is an amazing fat tire electric bike that looks and rides almost more like a motorcycle or moped than a regular mountain bike.
Solid aluminum frame construction
The Kahuna is available in 3 colours: black, blue and white.
Front and rear suspension creates a very comfortable ride.
Powerful 750 Watt Bafang geared hub motor feels very zippy and capable.
- Hydraulic front and back disc brakes require less hand effort and offer adjustable-reach levers. Both brake levers also have motor inhibitors for safer stopping
- Digital display to indicate speed, odometer and battery life
- Full throttle mode for a speedy ride with no pedaling required
- Bright dual-beam headlight. No reflective paint or tire stripes here, but the white frame increases rider visibility.
- Optional rear rack comes with a light mounted at the Back.
- decent phone mount for free,
- optional plastic fenders
- Sturdy and large folding aluminum alloy pedals
- great kickstand placement (with adjustable length),
- They key must be inserted and left in the frame in order to power the bike on. The lock is below the main tube, making it difficult to see and awkward to reach.
- Handlebars fold down for easy transport and storage.